Titanfall 2 comes with incredible and immensely satisfying single player campaigns. This game, published by Electronic Arts, comes with robust customization features. There are, however, circumstances when the game fails to load with an error.
You’re just 3 steps away from fixing this problem… 1. Download and install the Diagnostic 2. Run full scan 3. Perform system clean-up & repair Estimated download time: 10 Seconds
You’re just 3 steps away from fixing this problem…
1. Download and install the Diagnostic
2. Run full scan
3. Perform system clean-up & repair
Estimated download time: 10 Seconds
Check System Configurations
Since hardware plays a significant role in system engineering, game publishers list system requirements on the package cover, or at the root of the installation disc. For optimal performance, make sure your computer meets the following specifications:
- Processor: Intel Core i3
- Memory: 8 GB
- Graphics Card: NVIDIA GeForce GTX/ AMD Radeon HD
- Graphics Memory: 2 GB
- Free Disk Space: 45 GB
Change NVIDIA Global Settings
NVIDIA Control Panel is a tool to configure your graphics driver settings. Review and change the vertical sync settings.
1. Open NVIDIA Control Panel.
2. Expand the 3D Settings node in the left panel.
3. Click Manage 3D Settings.
4. In the right panel, click the Global Settings tab.
5. Set Vertical Sync to Adaptive.
6. Click Apply.
Configure Launch Options
Launch options are parameters that determine the way a game load. Steam lets you customize this procedure and diagnose problems. Here, we’ll disable the intro video and reload the game.
1. Open Steam.
2. Go to the Game Library.
3. Right-click Titanfall 2 game, select Properties.
4. Click the General tab.
5. Click the Set Launch Options.
6. Enter “-novid” to disable introductory video.
7. Click OK.
Run Game in Windowed Mode
Are you experiencing Titanfall 2 crashes during fullscreen? A graphical issue may have caused the problem. You might want to configure it to load in windowed mode.
1. Refer Steps # 1-5 in the Configure launch options section.
2. Enter “-window” to start the game in windowed mode.
3. Save the changes.
Run Game with Administrative Privileges
The game might have denied access to certain features and resulted in a crash. You might want to re-run it with administrative privileges.
1. Right-click the Titanfall 2 shortcut on your Desktop.
2. Select Run as administrator.