Thumper is based on rhythm action violence and driven by horror. The relentless game may sometimes crash to Desktop. Here are steps to get the problem fixed.
You’re just 3 steps away from automatically fixing this problem…. Estimated Download Time: 10 Seconds
You’re just 3 steps away from automatically fixing this problem….
Estimated Download Time: 10 Seconds
Change Debugging Settings
Change settings related to game debugging and resolve your problem.
1. Open the Steam.
2. Go to the Games Library.
3. Right-click the Thumper icon, select Properties.
4. Click the Beta tab.
5. Select Debug technical support branch from the drop down box.
6. Click OK.
Rename the Saved Game File
If you regularly play games, you can face a dilemma when something goes wrong with the saved game files. You might want to rename saved game data and relaunch the game.
1. Click This PC icon on your Taskbar.
2. Open the following directory:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Thumper
3. Right click Settings.sav file, select Rename.
4. Rename the file named Settings.sav as Settings.sav.old
5. Open the following directory:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Thumper\SaveData\Your_ID\
6. Rename the file named Data.sav as Data.sav.old
Delete Local Game Data
The games purchased from Steam store their content locally. At times, local game data becomes inaccessible, corrupted and result in game crashes.
1. Open the Steam client, and then go to your Games Library.
2. Right-click Thumper icon, select Properties.
3. Click the Local Files tab.
4. Click the Delete local game content.
Reinstall the Game
Another obvious reason is the corruption of game installation files. You might want to reinstall the game.
1. Press Windows Key + X.
2. Select Programs and Features.
3. Select Thumper.
4. Click the Uninstall button.
5. Follow the on-screen instructions.