Facebook is the world’s largest social media platform based in California, which enables users to exchange messages, post status updates, publish digital images, share videos & links of useful content. The social giant launched by an American software programmer, Mark Zuckerberg, generates huge income in the form of on-screen advertisements. Facebook is currently available in 37 world languages.
Facebook puts a meaningful impact on the social life and people’s activity in multiples ways. It requires an active Internet connection along with a computer or mobile to remain in touch with friends, relatives, and others. It allows sharing of ideas, criticisms, information with the people of common interests.
People can gather location, hometown and relationship status of anyone with their permission using the “Ask” feature. On April 2011, the world’s social giant introduced a new feature that enables free voice calls via Facebook Chat. In September 2014, Facebook reported over 1 billion video views every day.
Although Facebook terminated its email service, “Project Tiran” as a Gmail Killer, it introduced a couple of new features such as Broadcast which allows users to conduct live sessions and communicate with the audience. Facebook is the most successful, socially impacted website with no substitutes.
According to official figure, Facebook has over two million active advertisers. An active advertiser is who advertised on Facebook in the last 28 days. As of March 2016, over 70% active advertisers composed from outside of the US.
- Groups – Users with common interests can form groups. Common-interest user groups can subscribe to a page of their interest or even create and manage multiple pages.
- Events – Users can create events, invite friends, family and track those who plan to attend.
- Pages – Users create and freely promote a public page on a specific topic.
- Presence technology – Users can view online contracts and chat with each other.
Messages left on a user’s wall may be text, photos or video. Its users can upload numerous photos and videos from the desktop or a smartphone camera. Facebook tolerates no copyright infringement. If it is inappropriate or copyrighted images find, Facebook staff removes it. Friends can comment on other’s photos and identify (tag) people in the photos.
Over the years Facebook has improved its privacy. A user can block specific users/ pages, keep his communications, wall posts private. Users can decide who can read their posts. For private communication, there is a message feature, which closely resembles the email service.
Deleting Bulk Posts from Timeline
Sometimes you might want to delete all posts from your timeline. A third party utility can be quite useful. Run it and leave your computer alone until it cleans up unwanted stuff from your timeline.
Download the following utility that enables users to automatically delete the status, photos, events and other objects from their timeline.
- Open the downloaded program.
- Click on Next.
- Login into your Facebook profile.
- Open your profile or page from where you want to delete the posts. Scroll down your profile and then scroll up again.
- Click Next.
- Click on the small Settings icon.
- Select the option named Turn Off Post Tabs.
- Click Next into the app.
- Now select the number of the post you want to delete automatically.
- Click on Start Delectation to automate the task.
- Fully automated procedure
- No user intervention required
- Simple wizard-based interface
- Might skip a few post due to network or server slowdown