Skype offers free video calling with our loved ones. Establish a crystal clear free video call with anyone around the world with a webcam, Skype, a compatible device and an Internet connection. If you’re encountering crashes during a video call, you’ve come to the right place.
You’re just 3 steps away from automatically fixing this problem…. Estimated Download Time: 10 Seconds
You’re just 3 steps away from automatically fixing this problem….
Estimated Download Time: 10 Seconds
Reinstall NVIDIA GeForce Experience
GeForce is known for improving gaming and video calling experience. Skype crashes may occur when the GeForce installation gets corrupted. You might want to uninstall and reinstall it again.
- Press Windows Key + X.
- Select Programs and Features.
- Scroll down the list.
- Right-click NVIDIA GeForce Experience and select Uninstall.
- Follow the on-screen instructions and finally, reboot.
- Download the latest version and install it.
In its ongoing attempt to improve Skype video calling experience, the company releases significant updates on regular basis.
- Click the Help
- Select Check for updates.
- When a new update is available, a new prompt appears Updates are ready to install.
- Click the Download or Upgrade
Reset Video Settings from BIOS
Many system boards are pre-set up with default settings that are broadly compatible with any PC.When you update your BIOS, change BIOS settings during installation of Windows, things may go wrong. You might want to reset the BIOS settings as shown below:
- Reboot your PC.
- Press F2 or Delete key repeatedly.
- Your computer loads into BIOS Setup screen.
- Go to the Exit
- Select Set defaults option and press ENTER.
- Go to the Exit menu again, select Save changes and exit.