Adobe is renowned worldwide for producing excellent quality software solutions. They have developed a wide array of expert-level solutions to cater to a range of computer users. One such goodie is the Adobe Cloud. It has proven invaluable to the users and has made its mark in the world of cloud computing in a short span of time.
Adobe Cloud occupies a sizeable portion of the hard disk on the local computer for the purpose of saving its files, data, and cache. Some of these files can’t be removed as they relate directly to the normal functionality of Adobe Creative Cloud, but the cache files can be deleted safely. Cache files are known to grow up in size in a short span of time and they quickly occupy a significant amount of space on the hard disk. Here are 2 methods to get rid of them.
To clean your entire system, and remove Adobe’s junk utilize the ST Cleaner software. It will help you regain system speed easily. Download it here:
Eradicate the Adobe Bridge Cache
Adobe Bridge is a vital component of the Adobe Creative Cloud. It is basically used to organize all the different kinds of files that are used by Adobe Creative Cloud applications. It uses a centralized location to store all the relevant data, where data is stored in the same manner as it is stored in cache files. As with other cache files, these files also multiple to a huge level within a short span of time and end up occupying valuable storage space. The following steps show how to delete the cache data of Adobe Bridge.
- Open up Adobe Bridge Creative Cloud and click on Tools.
- Now select Cache | Purge Cache (for removing cache of a particular image).
- If you wish to sweep clean the entire cache, go to Preferences | Cache.
- Finally, click on Purge Cache to delete all the cache items entirely.
Use Disk Cleanup
Disk Cleanup has been a vital component of Windows for as long as we can remember. It greatly aids in sweeping clean volumes of trash data that is often the culprit behind an extremely slow computer system. Here is how to remove all the junk data safely and securely.
- Click the Search Windows icon and search for Disk Cleanup.
- Open it from the Best match
- Select your Windows drive and click OK.
- It will run a wizard to scan and calculate the amount of storage space that will be retrieved once the cleanup is performed.
- Once the wizard’s calculation is over, select as many file types from the junk results that you wish to clean up and click OK to launch the deletion.