Stellar Phoenix Windows Data Recovery is a data recovery software. It has the ability to restore different types of data consisting media files, photos and videos. It’s easy to use, user friendly and the data corruption possibility is almost minimum.
- Supports recovering files from both NTFS and FAT partitioning systems
- Faster scanning of drives for lost and recoverable data
- Includes email recovery. You can restore deleted emails from Microsoft Office Outlook and Outlook Express.
- Supports recovering a wide variety of file types including photos, videos, music, documents, emails and so on.
- Supports restoring deleted files from external storage devices such as USB flash drive, memory stick, external hard disk.
- Stellar Data Recovery supports a wide variety of 300 file extensions.
Free download Stellar Data Recovery from here.
2. Run the software.
3. In the Page # 1, if you want to scan for all file types, check-up All Data under the Everything category.
4. If you want to scan for custom file types, check-up various items under the Documents, Folders & Emails and Multimedia Files categories respectively.
5. Click Next.
6. In the Page # 2, select the location from where you wish to recover data. For example: Desktop, My Documents, a system or non-system partition, or a disk image.
7. Click Scan.
8. The scan process shall take place.
9. Click OK when the successful scan completion message box appears on your screen.
10. In the Tree View panel on the left, navigate the different partitions or folders.
11. Similarly, you can navigate different file types and deleted list from the respective panels.
12. Make sure that the preview is turned on. Use the slider on top.
13. Select file(s) that you wish to recover, and click Recover button.
14. If the files you’re trying to searching are not found, press Click here link label ahead of the Deep Scan option.