Last updated on: 15 June, 2018
Authenticity of the Information
All articles published on this website, including recommendations, are taken entirely at your risk. I cannot be held responsible for your actions or what you do with my articles and/ or recommendations. Follow them only at your own risk using your best judgment, knowledge, experience and opinion of its merits.
I try my best to authenticate accuracy of the technical information published in the articles, but in no case, I take responsibility of any kind.
Do not follow any steps or take action based on my suggestions, if you’re unsure about the outcomes.
- Information Published in Comments: Refrain from posting personal, financial or any information you consider to be private in nature, into the comments section.
- Right to Reuse Comments: By posting comments — which are publicly visible to all visitors by their nature, you grant me the permission and unrestricted right to publish, copy or reuse those comments in other websites, newsletters, testimonials and other sorts of publications.
- Right to Remove Comments: I reserve the right to delete any comments, at any time, for any reason; including but not limited to, comments that contain spam links, contain irrelevant information, comments that make personal attacks, threats or abuses to people, communities or organizations.
- Right to Amend Comments: Comments may be edited to remove private information, spam links, inappropriate or offensive content, as needed.
- Offensive & Inappropriate Comments: I assume no responsibility for statements made in comments or any offense that might be taken by readers of these observations. I do my best to clean-up my website by deleting offensive and inappropriate comments but I cannot guarantee reviewing accuracy, authenticity of each and every comment. In no case, I warrant that I’ll delete or agree to delete what might be claimed as “offensive” or “inappropriate” by an individual, community or an organization.
Reference Links To Third Parties
“Reference Links” are provided to external sources — such as websites and blogs — wherever required in articles. I try my best to give links to only high-quality, trustworthy and secure sources having strong reputation and brands — for example, Microsoft, Google, Adobe, just to name a few.
In majority of the cases, I provide links to only those websites which have a Secured SSL Certificate with “https://” into the web address, and preferably, a globally recognized Antivirus Trust Seal, or an Extended Validation (EV) SSL Green Bar that ensures encryption, and legitimacy of the business. However, in some cases, the websites may not comply with above factors and posses vulnerabilities.
It is up to you whether to navigate and use those third party websites, products and services. Please be advised to be very careful about what you pay attention to, what information you provide, which links you click upon, or products you buy from. Immediately exit the third party website, product or service if you’re unsure about it’s legitimacy or safety. Do not follow steps, recommendations given on third party websites, products or services unless you’re confident about the authenticity and accuracy of that information. Do not provide personal, banking information, credit/ debit card details, or any other sensitive information unless you personally trust the third party website, applications or services. Do not provide personal information or make purchases unless you verify the third party website for “https://” into the Address Bar, and an SSL Certificate, if not a more advanced EV SSL Green Bar.
Please be remembered that I cannot be held responsible for any losses, claims, frauds, misuse, breach of trust, violation of privacy, or any other troubles arising from the use of those third-party websites, products and services. Use them only at your own risk, or immediately exit.
All donations received on this website are non-refundable, and I’m not liable to return the donations money.
I hate spams as much as you do or probably more than that! It is not my intention to share or sell your personal information to third parties and to derive financial benefits, nor I want to fill up your inbox with tons of junk emails.
When a visitor subscribes to our email newsletter service, the information I generally retain is your name, email id, Internet Protocol (IP) Address, subscription date-time, and some other relevant information, as needed.
The core purpose of cookies is to provide better experience to the user, and to efficiently execute core and non-core website features.
Cookies may contain private information only when you input it in to a text field or select through command buttons on the website. This information is stored in an unreadable form so that third party websites or software applications cannot access or retrieve it.
A cookie may last on your computer for up to 120 days.
Please be informed that cookies feature never scans or investigates your computer for personal information.
I use web tracking services to improve your experience on our website. I may retain some information about the visitors, including but not limited to, Internet Protocol (IP) Address, location (country & city), language, pages visited, number of visits, visitor type (new or recurring), device (PC, iPhone, Android, tablet or others).
Third Party Links
I might derive financial benefit from “Affiliate Links” redirected to third party products. I may be paid a commission — fixed percent of total sales amount — for products purchased through my website. I hereby clarify that these Affiliate Links, in no way, affect the price that the end users pay. I may also be paid by pay-per-click advertising companies, for the clicks and/ or ad impressions generated with the use of “Advertising Links,” “Banners” and “Pop-Up Ads,” published on my website or automatically loaded through Java Scripts or any other means. The advertising companies may collect visitor data — including but not limited to IP Address, location, language, device — to serve products of best interest and relevant to you. The advertising companies may show ads randomly or in any prescribed manner by tracking browsing history, content relevancy, data collected from cookies, although it may be possible to opt out of the use of web cookies, anytime by exiting the website. I have very least or almost no control on the quality or fairness of those advertisements. If you find the ads disturbing in nature, you can simply block them using your browser’s Ad-Blocking feature, and then re-load the page. The website will not prevent you from accessing it’s rich content, even if you block the ads.