A computer starts blue-screening with 0xc0000225 error due to a variety of reasons. Recently changed system settings, virus infection; buggy, incompletely installed or incompatible drivers, faulty startup apps can cause this error.
You’re just 3 steps away from fixing this problem…
1. Download and install the Diagnostic
2. Run full scan
3. Perform system clean-up & repair
Estimated download time: 10 Seconds
Restore PC Settings
Rollback your computer settings to a previous state. System Restore helps put things correctly in case something goes wrong.
1. Click the Start button, select Settings.
2. Type restore in the Search box on the upper right corner.
3. Open Create a restore point from Search Results.
4. You have a new dialog on your screen. Under System Protection tab click the System Restore button.
5. Click Next, and then choose a restore point on the subsequent page.
6. Click Next. Follow the on-screen instructions.
Scan for Infected Files
Viruses, malicious files dig into your operating system drive and corrupt Windows Kernel. Full scan your hard disk and removable storage drives to ensure it’s not the case of infected files. Download a good Antivirus software, update its database and perform a full scan.
Check Buggy Drivers
An incompletely installed or incompatible driver can cause Windows 10 error 0xc0000225. View the list, identify malfunctioning drivers and remove them.
1. Press Windows Key + X; choose Device Manager.
2. Expand top node and then click View | Show hidden devices.
3. You’ll see a yellow color exclamation mark in front of all buggy drivers. Right-click a buggy driver, choose Uninstall option.
4. Once you’ve removed all buggy drivers, restart your system.
Use Safe Boot Option
Does your computer show error 0xc0000225 at every startup interval? Use the Safe Boot option in System Configuration tool.
1. Press Windows Key + X; choose Run.
2. Type MSCONFIG and click OK.
3. Click the Boot tab, and check-up Safe boot box.
4. Click Apply, and then OK.
5. Restart your computer to boot it in safe boot.