The error reportedly occurs while installing Microsoft Office 2010/ 2007; or one of its stand-alone products such as Microsoft Office Word, Microsoft Office Excel, Microsoft Office OneNote, and so on.
You’re just 3 steps away from automatically fixing this problem….
- Download and install Diagnostic
- Perform driver update.
- Restart your computer.
Estimated Download Time: 10 Seconds
Download Microsoft System Update Readiness Tool
During installation of Microsoft Office package, new updates might be installed from the web. The computer may have failed to install them correctly, thereby resulting in MS Office error 1935.
1. Visit Microsoft Download Center.
2. In the Search Box, type “System Update Readiness Tool” and then open that from the Search Results.
3. Choose the compatible version for your system depending on your operating system version and type (32 bit/ 64 bit).
Disconnect Web & Re-run Setup
Your computer may be failing to download new updates during Microsoft Office installation setup completely. Do not attempt to download new updates by disconnecting your Internet connection, and then re-running the setup as administrator.
Repair Microsoft .NET Framework Client Profile
You may have to fix the installation of Microsoft .NET Framework Client Profile version installed on your PC.
1. Open Programs and Features from Control Panel under Programs category.
2. Choose Microsoft .NET Framework <Version> Client Profile, select Change.
3. In the new wizard that opens, select “Repair .NET Framework <Version> Client Profile to its original state”, and then click Next.
Verify Setup Configs
Using Registry Editor tool in Windows check whether the computer settings are correctly configured.
1. Open Registry Editor. To do so, type “RegEdit” in the Run dialog that opens with Windows Key + R key combinations.
2. Locate the following subkey:
3. Double click a DWORD named “RegistrySizeLimit,” and then replace its value with “ffffffff” (without quotes; 8 F’s in small)
4. Press ENTER, exit RegEdit and then restart your PC.
Rename MSCoreebak.dll File
The file is stored in your system partition. You may have to rename it before starting the Microsoft Office installation.
1. Exit the Office setup, and then go to the following directory:
2. Rename “MSCOREE.DLL” file as “MSCOREE.DLL.OLD”
Turn On Windows Installer Verbose Logging
To successfully install Microsoft Office package it is important to have Verbose Logging feature enabled. The Registry steps to activate this feature are given under:
1. Open up the Registry again.
2. Locate below subkey:
3. Replace “Debug” DWORD Value to “00000007.”
4. Replace “Logging” String Value to “voicewarmup”
5. Quit the screen; and reboot.