Gears of War 4 is one of the most vital and coolest PC games around the globe. The game, which was published by Microsoft Studios, was initially released in 2016. It’s all about knocking enemies who blow up themselves upon dying during extreme weather conditions, such as, heavy breeze, dust & trees kicking up.
You’re just 3 steps away from automatically fixing this problem…. Estimated Download Time: 10 Seconds
You’re just 3 steps away from automatically fixing this problem….
Estimated Download Time: 10 Seconds
Verify System Requirements
It may be possible that your computer doesn’t have adequate hardware to play Gears of War 4 game. Adhere to the following hardware configurations to resolve the issue.
- CPU: Intel Core i5
- RAM: 8 GB
- Video Card: NVIDIA GeForce
Verify Files Integrity
Your current operating system files need to be scanned for integration and corruption issues. Try SFC, a built-in tool in Windows, to get things done at lightning speed.
- Press Windows Key + X select Command Prompt (Admin).
- Type the following command and then press ENTER:
- SFC /SCANNOW
Change Registry Configurations
Gears of War setting are stored in the Registry, a database containing tens of thousands of subkeys. You face this problem because your Registry settings have been unauthorized changed.
1. Open the Registry Editor by pressing Windows Key + X simultaneously; typing RegEdit and pressing ENTER.
2. Locate the following subkey:
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE | SOFTWARE | Microsoft | CurrentVersion | Appx | Package Volumes
3. Double-click the string named DefaultVolume key and replace its value to 1.
4. Press ENTER.
Clear Windows Update Cache
Some users reportedly solved the problem by emptying downloaded Windows Update cache contents. The steps are given below:
1. Double click This PC icon on your Desktop.
2. Click the View tab, check-up the box named Hidden items.
3. Open the following folder:
4. Delete all of its contents.
Reinstall the Game
Some of the game files may be missing, corrupted, deleted or renamed. Reinstalling the game will solve the problem.
- Click the Start button.
- Right-click the Gears of War icon, select Uninstall.
- Restart your computer for successful removal.
- Click Start, select Windows Store.
- Search for Gears of War game, and click the Install button.