Have you ever wondered about how many duplicate files are residing in your computer’s storage? Have you ever paid enough attention to the fact that such duplicates might be consuming a huge portion of your computer’s memory? Never? Well, you better give it a thought now. At times, these might even cause your device to become slow or lag.
Looking up media files in different folders can be a hectic task. Especially when it comes to media files because you will have to open each file to see its content. If you start doing so manually, it will take you ages and knowing today’s lazy generation, I bet you will never finish the task. This is exactly why Sorcim Technologies has developed a modern day application called Clone Files Checker that deeply searches for all the duplicate files in your computer and helps you get rid of them.
Operating System Compatibility:
Are you not a Windows user? No problem! Clone Files Checker is compatible with both Windows and Mac OS.
Be it photos, videos or iTune music files, CFC has got you covered. Apart from the usual media file types, Clone Files Checker can perform its magic on several distinct file types including:
Using Clone Files Checker
CFC is an easy-to-use application and requires no technical knowledge. All you have to do is follow a few simple steps and you will be able to recover tons of storage space!
1. Install Clone Files Checker.
Click here to download Clone Files Checker.
2. Add any folders or that you wish to scan. You can do this via the list box towards the left.
3. Decide amongst possible search options. You can either select a full fledged scan or custom scan, depending on your requirements. Here you can also select the file types you wish to scan for. For instance, if you need to find the disc and media file duplicates, selec the Music option in the Clone Files Checker.
4. Hit the Start Search button to launch the scan.
5. Once the scan is over, you can either choose Quick-Fix to perform a uniform deletion on all detected duplicate media files or else choose Review and Fix through which you can manually select files and take action on each of them.
Why Use Clone Files Checker?
I would be surprised if in this age, you still fail to understand the significance of optimizing your computer’s speed and saving up valuable memory space. Nevertheless, I will still list down a few reasons why Clone Files Checker is an absolute essential today:
- Organization: Once CFC helps you delete all unnecessary duplicate or similar files, it will become so much easier for you to browse through your collections and find the needed file. Now you won’t have to spend hours finding the one file that got lost amongst a million other worthless ones.
- Space Utilization: CFC’s efficient algorithm gets the job done within seconds. Upon getting rid of excess media files, you will be able to recover a huge sum of storage space, which can then be used to save other important files without having to purchase expensive external hard drives.
- Higher Speed & Productivity: It’s obvious that when your computer is overloaded with trash files, it has an impact on its speed and performance. Once you clean up your disk, you will notice an optimized performance in everyday minute tasks.
If I were you, I would immediately try Clone Files Checker to see what all the hype is about. Go ahead, try it now!