Action role-playing game, Deus Ex: Mankind Divided, provides a real-world journey, new challenges, and features.
You’re just 3 steps away from automatically fixing this problem…. Estimated Download Time: 10 Seconds Drivers are a group of files that allow communication between your computer’s hardware and operating system. It is more likely that outdated system or peripheral drivers may have caused this issue. Update your drivers using Free Driver Booster, and then reboot your machine.
Update Your Drivers
You’re just 3 steps away from automatically fixing this problem….
Estimated Download Time: 10 Seconds
Drivers are a group of files that allow communication between your computer’s hardware and operating system.
It is more likely that outdated system or peripheral drivers may have caused this issue.
Update your drivers using Free Driver Booster, and then reboot your machine.
Ensure Minimum System Requirements
System requirements provide information about the hardware and software required to play a game or application. Here are basic configurations required to play Deus Ex: Mankind Divided:
- CPU: Intel Core i3/ AMD
- RAM: 8 GB
- Free Disk Space: 45 GB
- Video Card: AMD Radeon HD/ NVIDIA GeForce GTX
Delete Downloaded Transmedia Content
If you downloaded an additional transmedia content from the Steam Store, there is a possibility that it has corrupted. You might want to delete the corrupted content and re-start the game again.
1. Exit Steam completely. Quit it’s system tray icon.
2. Click the File Explorer icon on your Taskbar.
3. Open the following directory:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\SteamApps\Common\Deus Ex Mankind Divided\Extras\
4. Delete all files from the Extras folder. Do NOT permanently remove; only move them to the Recycle Bin.
Switch to Windowed Mode
Press the Alt and Tab keys simultaneously to switch windowed mode from the full screen.
Set Appropriate Resolution
The game resolution must match your Desktop resolution. You might want to go to the game options and adjust the game resolution.
Lower Mouse Sensitivity
Mouse sensitivity determines the number of lines to scroll each time. An over-sensitive mouse causes your game to stop responding. Go to the Settings, set lower mouse sensitivity.
1. Click the Start button, and then Settings.
2. Click the Devices icon.
3. Click the Mouse & Touchpad tab.
4. Move the slider named Choose how many lines to scroll each time to the left.
Run Game in Compatibility Mode
You might be running into compatibility issues. The Compatibility Troubleshooter enables you to run games written for earlier Windows version on a newer operating system.
1. Click the Start button.
2. Type Run programs made for previous versions of Windows in the Search Box.
3. Open it from the Search Results.
4. Click Next.
5. In the list of programs, select Deus Ex: Mankind Divided game. If the game is not listed, select Not listed option.
6. Click Next.
7. Follow the on-screen instructions.