Facebook – the world’s largest social networking website, enables users to chat with their friends and colleagues, manage multiple pages, design apps, and play games. Over times, your Facebook profile gets flooded with unwanted stuff that you might want to delete.
Facebook does not come with any pre-build mechanism that can automatically delete multiple statuses from one’s timeline. The user has to manually go through each status and delete all one by one. It can be a very tedious and time-consuming task. It is quite impossible to expect someone to delete all stuff from his timeline. It can take up to several months. In addition to personal status and images, your Facebook timeline may contain several life events (such as, marriage, vote, bought a new car), and spam advertisement links posted by third party apps that you might be using.
Fortunately, third party developers have a solution. A third party tool, called Vikas Bulk Posts Deleter, enables Facebook users to automatically delete hundreds of thousands of status and images without user interaction. It is up to the user to clean-up the entire timeline or a limited number of status. The clean & neat interface, easy to use appearance, video illustrations, ultra-fast performance, uninterrupted deletion, tweaks & customization, are some of its prominent features. Moreover, it offers the user to select a speed based on his/ her Internet connection. Example: If you’re using a high-speed Wi-Fi, you can select the highest deletion speed. For average and low-level Internet connectivity, there are normal and slowest speed options.
1. Open up Facebook in your web browser.
2. Install and run the newly downloaded Vikas Bulk Posts Deleter application.
3. As directed in the wizard interface, zoom out your browser’s window. Click Next.
4. Click the User Name to display the Profile/ Timeline. Click Next.
5. Disable the Post Tabs feature as displayed in the wizard. Click Next.
6. Scroll down to load all the posts you wish to delete. Scroll up again at the top. Click Next.
7. Click Record Event in the wizard interface, and then manually delete the top-most status without clicking anywhere else. Do NOT scroll down, move the browser window as it will spoil the recorded clicks. Click Next.
8. Select a preferred speed, the number of posts to delete, and then initiate the process.
That’s it, sit idle and take a cup of coffee.