If you are a student or a working professional, I bet your computer is full of all types of files scattered across various folders. It’s quite likely that when you download something from the internet or save and name a file quickly, the file is given a random name. The same can happen with folders.
Random file/ folder names can often lead you to waste several hours trying to find the right one. You wouldn’t want that, would you? If you are too lazy to manually rename hundreds of folders lying in your computer, you can use Easy File Renamer to automatically rename multiple folders.
How to Use Easy File Renamer
Thanks to its user-friendly interface, using Easy File Renamer is a piece of cake. Once you have downloaded and installed the application, you just need to follow a few simple steps.
- From the blue toolbar at the top, select System Renamer.
- Under Step 1, you’ll see two tabs: files and folders. Head to Folders.
- Click on Add Path to load all the folders/files that you wish to rename.
- Using the Select Rule drop down menu towards the left, select all the rules that you want to apply while renaming your folders/files. Your options will include: numbering, new name, replace text, remove text, prefix, suffix, insert at, uppercase, lowercase etc.
- Once you have added the rules using the Add Rule button, you will see a preview of your new folder names. If you are satisfied with changes, you can hit the green Rename button and save the changes. Otherwise, you can modify the renaming rules.
With just these easy-to-follow steps, you can easily rename thousands of folders with full accuracy – all in one go!
Easy File Renamer is fully compatible with Windows 10, Windows 7/8, Vista and XP. If you have any technical issues, their support team is quite responsive and can be reached here: email@example.com
Why Easy File Renamer
Although there are several tools available online that claim to perform automatic renaming, most of them are not licensed and possess a severe security and privacy threat. On the other hand, Easy File Renamer is a licensed software application developed by a reputable IT house Sorcim Technologies. So if you want to save yourself from a Torjan Horse virus, make sure you only opt for a secure tool.
Additionally, what’s noteworthy about EFR is that it works not just with folders but also with various file types including images, videos, audios, documents, archives etc. You can also use it to organize, copy, and move files or folders.
If you are looking for a reliable way to automatically rename folders in bulk, Easy File Renamer is your only go-to application.