Free desktop sharing and remote control program – Ammyy Admin, primarily used for remote support to clients, remote administration and distant educational purposes, occasionally gets problems. People run into difficulty executing the program as it crashes too often.
You’re just 3 steps away from automatically fixing this problem…. Estimated Download Time: 10 Seconds
You’re just 3 steps away from automatically fixing this problem….
Estimated Download Time: 10 Seconds
Delete Registry Keys & Files
Ammyy Admin stores its data in the system Registry. It retrieves the data during runtime. You might want to delete the old, corrupt Registry data, delete program files and re-install the program.
- Press Windows Key + R.
- Type RegEdit and click OK.
- Delete the following sub-key:
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER | SOFTWARE | Ammyy Inc.
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE | SOFTWARE | Ammyy Inc.
- Open the following sub-key:
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE | SOFTWARE | Microsoft | Windows | CurrentVersion | Run
- Delete the string referring to Ammyy Admin.
- Click the File Explorer icon on the Taskbar.
- Click the View tab in the Ribbon
- Delete the following folders:
- C:\Program Files\Ammyy Inc.
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Ammyy Inc.
- Reinstall Ammyy Admin.
End & Re-execute the Process
There may be a temporary fault in program execution. Terminate the process using Task Manager, a process and activities manager in Windows, and then re-run the Ammyy Admin.
- Press Windows Key + X.
- Select Task Manager.
- Click More details.
- Click the Processes
- Right-click the Ammyy Admin program entries.
- Select the End task.
- Re-run Ammyy Admin.
Exclude the File from Antivirus Protection
Antivirus programs are known for causing conflicts with Ammyy Admin. Your Antivirus could potentially block it from running.
- Right-click your Antivirus icon in the system tray area of your Taskbar.
- Select Settings.
- Click the Advanced
- Click Threats and Exclusions.
- Click Manage Exclusions.
- Click Add.
- Click the Browse button, locate the Ammyy Admin executable file.
- Click Select.
- Add the file to the exclusions list.
Disable User Account Control
UAC is a security feature. It is an abbreviation of User Account Control. UAC helps you stay in control of your computer.
- Type UAC in the Search Box on your Taskbar.
- Open the Change User Account Control Settings from the Search Results.
- Move the slider to the extreme bottom.
- Click OK.