The triggers for the Blue Screen of Death appears to be faulty memory, malware or poorly configured CMOS configurations. This article focuses on troubleshooting 0x00000ea in safest and easiest manner.
You’re just 3 steps away from fixing this problem… 1. Download and install the Diagnostic 2. Run full scan 3. Perform system clean-up & repair Estimated download time: 10 Seconds
You’re just 3 steps away from fixing this problem…
1. Download and install the Diagnostic
2. Run full scan
3. Perform system clean-up & repair
Estimated download time: 10 Seconds
Perform Memory Diagnostic
Windows Memory Diagnostic is used to perform standard memory tests. After completion of desired tests, your computer automatically reboots and displays the results.
- Press Windows Key + R.
- Type mdsched.exe and click OK.
- Choose to conduct memory test upon next system reboot.
- Save all your unsaved work and restart.
Scan for Malware
Scan for viruses and malware using real-time protection of your Antivirus. If you don’t have an Antivirus installed, you should be able to grab one from the Web.
- Open up your Antivirus software.
- Click the Database Update icon in the main window.
- Click Run update.
- After finishing up, back to the main screen.
- Click the tab named Full Scan.
- Start the scan.
Fix Bad Memory
Many computer problems, notably Blue Screen of Death, occur because of the corrupt hard disk. You might want to figure out whether bad hard drive sectors are the reason behind the fatal exception.
- Double click This PC icon on your Desktop.
- Right click your system drive, for example, drive C:\
- Select Properties.
- Click Tools | Check.
- Attempt to scan and repair your hard disk.
- Choose to restart the computer instantly, if prompted to do so.
Reset the CMOS Settings
Check whether your computer’s CMOS settings are correctly configured. Restore the defaults as shown below:
- Restart your computer.
- Press F2 or Delete key repeatedly.
- In the CMOS configurations displayed on your screen, go to the Exit menu, select Restore default settings.
- Go to Exit | Save changes and exit.