Forza Horizon 3, published by Microsoft Studios, gives a superb, real-life racing experience on roads based in Australia. The game, which was released in Sept 2016, offers free roaming of cars along with wide variety of challenges.
You’re just 3 steps away from fixing this problem… 1. Download and install the Diagnostic 2. Run full scan 3. Perform system clean-up & repair Estimated download time: 10 Seconds
You’re just 3 steps away from fixing this problem…
1. Download and install the Diagnostic
2. Run full scan
3. Perform system clean-up & repair
Estimated download time: 10 Seconds
It’s a good idea to update your display driver to get extreme gaming performance. It’s much easier to update your drivers using the Device Manager. Here’s how:
- Type Device Manager in the Search Box and open it from the Search Results.
- Expand the top node.
- Expand Display Adapter node.
- Right-click your video card device, select Update driver software option.
- Follow the on-screen instructions.
Disable Background Scan
Your Antivirus may be scheduled to conduct real-time scans in the background. A scan causes consumption of system resources.
- Click the More icon at the right side of your Taskbar.
- Right-click your Antivirus icon.
- Select Pause protection.
- Specify a time interval or choose to resume upon next system startup.
- Click Pause.
Various application management and Internet services run in the background without user consent. Forza Horizon 3 lags when too many services are running in the background.
- Type Services.msc in the Search Box on your Taskbar.
- Open the Services tool from the Search Results.
- A list of all services will appear in new window.
- Right-click a service you would like to stop, select Stop option. Stop all unneeded services in the same manner.
Set Higher Screen Resolution
Screen resolution plays an important factor when it comes to gaming performance. You may be running into a low-resolution display; set higher screen resolution using the Control Panel window.
- Type Screen Resolution in the Search Box on the Taskbar.
- Open Change the Screen Resolution from the Search Results.
- Select a higher resolution from the Resolution drop-down box.
- Click Apply.
Set Optimal Game Settings
Set lower animations, texture, LOD distance and post processing settings from the Options page during gameplay.
Ensure you Use a Higher Capacity HDD
Speed and capacity of your hard drive are also important factors. Consider buying a hard disk with higher capacity to reduce loading time and improve file processing for gaming.