Furiously fast F1 2016 racing game is based on 2016 Formula One and has long time fans. The game may suddenly crash due to various reasons as discussed in this article.
You’re just 3 steps away from fixing this problem… 1. Download and install the Diagnostic 2. Run full scan 3. Perform system clean-up & repair Estimated download time: 10 Seconds
You’re just 3 steps away from fixing this problem…
1. Download and install the Diagnostic
2. Run full scan
3. Perform system clean-up & repair
Estimated download time: 10 Seconds
Check Essential Requirements
Minimum system requirements are specifications to take full advantage of a game/ software. A computer with minimum system requirements should be able to play F1 2016. In your case, your computer may be falling below the minimum requirements.
- CPU: Intel Core i3/ AMD FX
- Memory: 8 GB
- Free Disk Space: 30 GB
- Video Card: AMD HD/ NVIDIA GTX
- Software: Microsoft DirectX 11
- Audio Card: Any audio card compatible with Microsoft DirectX
Verify Integrity of Game Cache
Your game may crash when some of the components are missing, deleted, renamed or corrupted. Make sure you close the game before attempting to verify the integrity of the game cache.
1. Open the Steam client.
2. Go to the Games Library.
3. Right-click the game you intend to troubleshoot, here F1 2016.
4. Select Properties.
5. Click the Local Files tab, and then Verify integrity of game cache.
Change Game Settings
Change settings related to the action map stored in the Steam installation directory.
1. Double click This PC desktop icon.
2. Open the following directory:
- C:\Program Files\Steam\SteamApps\Common\F1 2016\ActionMaps
3. Right click the file named action_map_preset_win.xml, select Open with | Notepad.
4. Click the Edit menu, select Find.
5. In the Find what text field, type deadZone
6. Click Find Next.
7. Set the value of deadZone to 0.1
8. Click File | Save.
9. Exit the Notepad file.
Stop Real-Time Protection
Your Antivirus protects your system using real-time protection, also called as, on-access protection. It makes use of APIs that prevent the execution of malicious code, which at times, result in conflicts with game files.
1. Right-click system tray icon of your Antivirus.
2. Select Pause protection.
3. Select a time interval to disable protection.
4. Click Pause protection.
Stop Conflicting Apps
Some applications are conflicting with the game files. Here’s how:
1. Press Windows Key + X; select Task Manager.
2. Click More details.
3. Click the Details tab.
4. Stop conflicting applications. Right-click an app, select Disable.